About the seminar
This seminar will help you to:
- Apply best practice in legal aid billing and reduce the chances of rejection;
- Improve your day-to-day billing administration and quality control;
- Reduce common errors made in claim forms; and
- Better understand the issues arising under the new fee scheme and proposed changes.
- Chair: Adrian Vincent, Head of Legal Practice and Remuneration, the Bar Council
- Neil Hawes QC, Co-Chair of the Bar Council’s Remuneration Committee
- Tom Little QC, Criminal Vice-Chair of the Bar Council’s Remuneration
- Elisabeth Cooper, Senior Case Officer, Legal Aid Agency
- Mike Harris, Chambers People
- Hesham Puri, Vice Chair of the London Criminal Courts Solicitors’ Association
Book your place
Complete the form below to register your place and submit your questions in advance for consideration by the panel.
All Bar Council online training is held on the Zoom videoconferencing platform. Please ensure you read our Zoom statement before booking.
Paperless training packs
To minimise environmental impact and the amount of paper you have to carry with you, Bar Council training packs are paperless. As a delegate you will receive the materials you need for the training by email in advance, which you can access on your laptop or tablet or print in advace if required.
Throughout the training, there will be references to various Bar Council guidance or external documents which are included as a hyperlink within the attendee workbook.