About the seminar
Through presentations of main BSB Handbook rules, relevant guidance documents and discussion of case studies, this seminar covered returning intructions, absconding clients, mental incapacity and how to navigate tricky ethical situations.
Watch the recording
- Improve your knowledge of key rules and guidance from the BSB Handbook;
- Further you understanding of how to apply the rules to ethical situations that may arise in your criminal practice;
- Learn what resources you can draw on to assist you in resolving your ethics problem; and
- Learn how to obtain ethical support if you need it.
- Chair: James Hines QC (Ethics Committee Vice Chair, Three Raymond Buildings)
- Francis FitzGibbon QC (Ethics Committee Vice Chair, 23ES)
- Caroline Carberry QC (Ethics Committee member, Furnival Chambers)
- Steven Bailey (Ethics Committee member, Crown Prosecution Service)
Booking is now closed for this event.
This seminar will be held on the Zoom videoconferencing platform. Please ensure you read our Zoom statement before booking.