About the course
This 'train the trainer' course is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to deliver our three-part Race Awareness Training in your chambers. It is free of charge and open to anyone who intends to deliver the training within their organisation at no cost to their participants.
Format and group size
- Practical facilitated session requiring group work and full participation
- Delivered online
- Pre-reading and further reading is provided
- Maximum of 25 attendees
What areas does the facilitation course cover?
- Introduction to materials and options for structuring training
- Running effective sessions online and in person
- Managing conflict and creating a supportive environment
- Facilitating group exercises and breakout sessions (using course materials)
- Troubleshooting and general training tips (Q&A)
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Plan and structure your course delivery in advance to maximise its effectiveness
- Be able to deliver race awareness training at your organisation independently and for free
- Upskill your facilitation and training techniques
- Learn how to handle sensitive topics of discussion in the context of this training
- Gain experience by running the exercises with other participants
- Learn from and share ideas with other attendees around delivering the training
Who should attend?
Any barrister or member of Inns’ or chambers’ staff who is interested in delivering this training in their chambers, on Circuit or at their Inn.
Free of charge
Places are limited to two participants per chambers with a maximum of four courses available per annum
Book your place
This course is now fully booked.