We now source all our electricity for our offices from certified 100 per cent renewable sources.
- We recognise the importance of monitoring and reducing energy consumption. All our IT equipment has ‘power down mode’ enabled and we will seek other ways to reduce consumption where possible. All redundant IT equipment is disposed of following the UK Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Regulations 2007.
- We monitor our paper consumption and have taken steps to reduce waste such as avoiding unnecessary printing and setting printers to default to double sided printing.
- Where we can’t avoid generating waste, we segregate recyclable materials for collection for recycling.
- 70% of the current office furniture has been recycled & reused. Any new furniture is purchased via an ethical procurement process. All white goods are purchased according to the highest rated energy efficiency.
- All cleaning products are environmentally friendly, bin bags are biodegradable, and waste is segregated at source.
We have undertaken an environmental review and will continue to monitor and track our consumption of energy, water and paper and seek opportunities to reduce consumption.