CALLING ALL JOURNALISTS - The Bar Council's 28th Legal Reporting Awards competition is now open. The competition is open to print/online and broadcast journalists in recognition of the media's role in promoting a greater understanding of the law to the public. The winning entries in each category will be awarded £1,000 in prize money.
Please find attached instructions on how to enter the competition. Entries close 2 December 2019 23:59pm.
Notes to Editors
- Further information is available from the Bar Council Press Office on 020 7222 2525 and Press@BarCouncil.org.uk.
- The Bar Council represents barristers in England and Wales. It promotes:
- The Bar's high quality specialist advocacy and advisory services
- Fair access to justice for all
- The highest standards of ethics, equality and diversity across the profession, and
- The development of business opportunities for barristers at home and abroad.
The General Council of the Bar is the Approved Regulator of the Bar of England and Wales. It discharges its regulatory functions through the independent Bar Standards Board