What does a student BRF subscription give you?
A 20% discount on all Bar Council events
Fortnightly news and insight on what is happening in the profession, through the BarTalk email newsletter
Access our member benefits portal, to access benefits and special offers such as:
- Discounts at popular retailers such as: Apple, John Lewis, Currys, Marks and Spencer, Expedia, and Booking.com
- 24/7/365 customer support via telephone, web form or live chat
- Access to online resources via the wellbeing centre
- Instant vouchers for 87 retailers
- Cashback offers on 550 retailers
What does the BRF fund?
Visit our main BRF page to read the full list of vital activities the BRF funds to support, represent and promote the Bar and its future success.
How much does it cost and how do I subscribe?
The student BRF costs only £24 a year. You can subscribe by debit or credit card by calling our Services team on +44 (0)20 7611 1329 or emailing [email protected].