Top tips on running a successful Direct Access Practice
Date: 16 February 2016
Time: 17:00 - 19:00
Bar Council offices, 289-293 High Holborn, London WC1V 7HZ
The Bar Council Direct Access Portal (DAP) in conjunction with
Cost Finance invites you to attend the Direct Access Seminar
addressing the key challenges barristers face in building a
successful Direct Access Practice.
The seminar offers practical tips for understanding how an ideal
model of Direct Access practice should look like and function.
Among the topics covered, you will find information about:
- The best way to manage clients'
- The importance of making legal costs affordable for
- How and where to find new clients.
- Stephen Harvey QC, barrister & Head of Chambers 1
Grays Inn Square Chambers
- Dr. Yuri Rapoport, Executive Director, Legal Cost
- Paul Mosson, Director of Services, RP&S, The Bar
Council, and Director of BARCO
- Amanda de Winter, founder of direct access barrister
practice, Barristers & Co
- Daniel ShenSmith, Director ShenSmith Barristers
The seminar should last around 1h30 and refreshments will
Registration is free, but places are limited, so please book by
emailing Simona Catana-Gradinaru or Jezelle Greenaway.