How to apply for the Law Reform Essay competition
You'll need to read the eligibility criteria and the rules before entering, and here you'll also find the deadline time and date, application forms, and instructions for applying.
Before you apply:
- Ensure you meet the the eligibility criteria
- Ensure you read and understand the competition rules
- See how we use your data and protect your privacy
How to apply
Submissions are now closed.
- Download and complete either the editable application form on your computer, or the printable version to complete by hand (then scan and send to us in MS Word format, along with your essay):
- Reasonable adjustments: if you need any additional reasonable adjustments for submitting your application form, email [email protected].
- Equality and diversity monitoring: If you choose to do so, we invite you to complete our optional Equality and Diversity Monitoring Form*.
*We use this information for analysis purposes only - all data is handled in strictest confidence. The questionnaires and individual data will only be seen by the researchers, and will be destroyed once the analysis is complete.